Each of us has areas of our life that we want to improve. Each of us has the answers to our own challenges. But sometimes we need help in finding these answers and making a decision. Often we can’t quite put our finger on what’s not working for us but we know something needs to change. My role as a Business and Life Coach is to partner with you every step of the way to help you perform to your highest standard, transform your goals into reality and find solutions to the hurdles life throws at all of us.
Business and Life Coach, What is it about?:
- Change and Self-Discovery – moving from where you are now to where you want to be
- Having supportive but challenging conversations
- Planning for the future and walking away with tangible outcomes
- Empowering you to take control and live the life you want
Who can avail of Coaching?
- Anyone who wants to make changes in any aspect of their life, such as work, finances, relationships, well-being or work/life balance.
- Anyone transitioning within the workplace. It can be an effective support for women going back to work after maternity leave, for those starting a new role or company, or for those moving in to a more senior position at work where expectations will change.
- Anyone open to the change process – for coaching to be effective, you need to be open to change, knowing that this can sometimes feel uncomfortable, but equally knowing that it’s what you really want.
Benefits for Individuals
Enhanced self-awareness around your thoughts, beliefs, values, and decision-making processes, which will put you in a position to make better decisions in order to give you the outcomes you are looking for.
The coaching environment provides a place for you to talk openly, in confidence, with the support of a coach whose sole motivation is to help you achieve your goals. It’s a place to vent if needed, and then move on towards creating an action plan.
Coaching is a place where you realise you don’t need to be ‘fixed’ as there is nothing ‘wrong’. You simply needed space to talk and guidance in working out your best route.
Benefits for Employers
Introducing a coaching programme into your company delivers a positive message to your staff that you are interested in their performance, leadership and well-being. Often this can be in line with your company values such as innovation, empowerment, ownership, or performance excellence.
Coaching raises awareness about behaviours and actions. Enhanced awareness leads to a solid sense of responsibility, which is key to performance. Building a foundation of responsibility, where employees have a genuine sense of ownership, can be critical to business success.
Coaching complements other company support structures such as training, performance management or mentoring. It provides employees with access to someone who is independent, not tied up in the politics or history of your business and motivated solely to facilitate the employee to achieve their goals.
Coaching enhances employee motivation and engagement. Motivated and engaged employees lead to lower staff turnover. Happy employees who feel valued and supported perform better.
The Coaching Partnership Process